Are you looking for some DIY bridal shower gifts? I have several ideas to share you are easy and beautiful and can be created on a budget.
Let’s get ready for the big day!
This post is in collaboration with Basic Invite. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
DIY Bridal Shower Gifts
1. Create a lovely bridal shower invitation Keepsake
You have done all of this work by creating a bridal shower card template, creating a lovely invitation, and sending it out. I love to take that special invitation and place it in a fabulous frame. I sometimes embellish the frame with a lovely mat to make the invitation pop and decorate the frame itself. This creates an awesome keepsake that the bride-to-be will keep remembering the magical day.
2. Etch dishware
Did you know glass etching is so easy? With a few simple steps, you can easily customize dishes, candle holders, mirrors, and more with this easy technique. You can find the full tutorial Easy Glass Etching DIY with Video
3. Make hand and body scrub
Do you want a hand scrub with natural ingredients that’s easy to make? I have not only one but several to share with you with amazing results! All of these can be customized for whoever you’re making them for and it’s such a useful and pampering gift. You can find the full tutorial Easy and Natural Ingredient Hand Scrub DIYs with Awesome Results
4. Make a photo lantern
Do you want an easy photo lantern? I have a super easy project for you that can celebrate an occasion or someone special. Remember that bridal shower invitation? Incorporate that, with the engagement photo, the wedding invitation, and the wedding photo for a stunning gift. You can find the full tutorial at Stunning DIY Photo Lantern for Any Occasion
5. Create personalized home items with a wood burning tool
I love my wood burning tool kit and you can create some amazing pieces for your home that also make great gift ideas. Once you learn how to use it, the possibilities are endless. Create a recipe box, serving utensils, cutting boards, coasters, etc You can find the full tutorial at Using A Wood Burning Tool
6. DIY Serving Tray
Everyone needs and uses serving trays. There are so many ways you can make a personalized serving tray and here are the tutorials for several that I’ve made 9 Creative and Useful Display Tray Ideas for Your Home
7. DIY Mason Jar Sets
Create some of these lovely painted and distressed mason jars as a gift. They become super useful in a new home – vase, toothbrush/makeup brush holder, soap dispenser, etc. You can find the full tutorial at How To Paint Mason Jars and Distress Them Easily with Video
More DIY Bridal Shower Gifts
- 15 Amazing and Easy DIY Photo Gifts For Any Occasion
- How to make DIY Ceramic Mugs Using Sharpies or Paint
- Engraving Stencils for Metal, Easy and Terrific Gift Idea
- 5 Dollar Tree Glass Jar Gift Ideas For Any Amazing Celebration
- 7 Amazing Personalized Kitchen Gifts for Any Occasion
- How To Make Bath Bombs
- Easy Garden Gift Basket DIY with Video
- How To Stencil on Fabric with Video
- Dish Towel Gift – 4 ways
- Easy Homemade Trivets
- Glowing Photo Holder
- Personalized Photo Trivet
- Almost Unlimited Colors- Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once they select a design, customers can change the color of each element on the card. With over 180 colors to choose from, the invite is sure to be exactly how they want it. This is what sets us apart from almost any other online stationery company.
- Custom Samples- Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers to order a printed sample of their actual invitation before they place their final order. They can see the paper quality and how it will print, and make sure the card is perfect.
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes- Basic Invite has over 40 different envelope colors to choose from. With so many options, customers can make their envelopes match the invitation. All of the envelopes are peel and seal so they can be closed quickly and securely.
- Address Capturing Service- Basic Invite offers an address capturing service that allows customers to share a link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media to request their friends and family’s addresses. The addresses are stored in the customer’s account and can be selected during the design process. Basic Invite offers recipient address printing at no cost on all card orders.
- Foil- Foil cards are available in gold, silver, and rose gold. Customers can choose flat or raised foil on all of Basic Invite’s foil designs.
Right now Basic Invite is offering 15% off with coupon code: 15FF51
These perfect gift ideas can be adapted for any of the following occasions:
- wedding gift
- bridal shower favors
- best bridal shower gift
- themed gift basket
- family member birthday
- holiday gift
Do you need some other personal touch and thoughtful gift ideas? From DIY ideas to easy gift ideas, here you go for the wow factor!
- champagne flutes
- home decor
- luggage tags
- DIY lip balm
- favorite recipes
- kitchen appliances
- photo book
- cutting board
- ceramic mugs
- ceramic mug
- bath salts
- pot holders
- gift card
What a great way to give the happy couple and perfect pair a unique gift idea! The good news is that you’ll have so much fun making something special for the new bride and her special day. It’s the perfect opportunity to give a that close friend that added touch with the perfect end result. The new couple will put these creative bridal shower gifts to good use, and it was a cheap DIY that was an affordable price.
Do you have some special great bridal shower gift ideas? Drop them in the comments below to share.
Shop any of these stores and I receive a small commission at no cost to you.