Do you want a hand scrub with natural ingredients that’s easy to make? I have not only one but several to share with you with amazing results!
Hand scrub ingredients
- Choose one exfoliant such as white sugar, sea salt, sugar crystals, brown sugar, salt, coffee grounds, or Epsom salt
- Choose an oil of your choice – organic coconut oil, apricot oil, sweet almond oil, canola oil, olive oil, vegetable oil, shea butter, sunflower seed oil, seed butter, grapeseed oil, vitamin E oil, or jojoba oil
- Optional scent – Add drops of essential oils, lemon juice, vanilla extract, or pure citrus juice.
- Optional soap
Hand scrub Instructions
- Place 1/2 cup of sugar, salt, coffee, or Epsom salt in a bowl
- Add 1/4 cup of oil of your choice to the bowl
- Add optional ingredients such as scent, soap, etc
- Quick stir the ingredients together
- Store in an air tight container, glass jars, tiny glass jar or mason jars
homemade natural scrub recipes
Are you looking for a sugar scrub for your hands? I have a super easy and inexpensive recipe for you that has amazing results. Guess what? It makes a great gift idea for any occasion too!
This awesome DIY sugar scrub will help your dry hands or dry skin by exfoliating and moisturizing them. I love that this recipe is made with simple ingredients that you probably already have at home. Check out the full tutorial for this DIY sugar scrub recipe and all of the possibilities for adaptation.
Would you like an Epsom Salt Scrub Recipe? It’s so incredibly easy to make and you won’t believe the awesome results.
Use it to get rid of dead skin cells. This recipe can be used in so many ways and is great for all skin types.
- use it as a foot scrub
- place this to be used in your shower as an Epsom salt body scrub
- bath for sore muscles
- by the sink
You can find the full tutorial at Awesome Epsom Salt Scrub Recipe: You won’t believe it
Are you looking for a DIY hand scrub? I have a recipe for you with 3 basic ingredients that clean, exfoliate, and moisturize your hands.
This awesome DIY scrub will help your dry hands or dry skin by exfoliating (removing dead skin cells) and moisturizing them. This DIY sugar scrub recipe is different from other sugar scrub recipes because it has natural ingredients and simple ingredients. You can find the full tutorial at Fantastic and Easy DIY Hand Scrub: You Won’t Believe The Results
Do you want an easy homemade hand scrub? I have a super easy recipe with items you probably already have in your home.
This DIY salt scrub recipe is such a great idea. You’ll create soft hands again after constant hand washing. This homemade salt scrub recipe is great for homemade gifts! This is such an easy recipe, are you ready to make your own salt scrub? Let me know in the comments below. You can find the full tutorial at Easy and Remarkable Homemade Hand Scrub with Video
DIRECTIONS TO USE THE hand SCRUB:
- Wash hands with soap then rinse.
- Put a small amount of the scrub in your hands or on your body
- Rub around your skin in a circular motion to exfoliate and moisturize your skin
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Pat dry on a towel.
Any of these make great gifts (and you can put the recipe on the gift tags), are okay for sensitive skin, including organic ingredients, are adaptable, and don’t leave a greasy residue behind. It’s great for the winter months when there are a lot of dead skin cells.
Celebrations and gift ideas include:
- hostess gift
- bridal shower
- baby shower
- mother’s day
- grandparent’s day
- holiday gift
- sugar body scrub
- homemade sugar scrub
- salt scrubs
- easy hand scrub recipe
- diy sugar hand scrub
- exfoliating scrub
Shop any of these stores and I receive a small commission at no cost to you.