Making a cute bunny for spring and Easter is very simple, inexpensive, and fun. A great project that even the kids can help make and create!
This bunny was made with a dollar tree stocking cap. I made it a couple years ago. I will be doing my follow along instructions with my current stocking cap that I wear every day during the winter.
*Stocking cap hat
*cotton balls, polyfil for stuffing
*Pom Poms, buttons, or google eyes – something for eyes and nose
*Adhesive of your choice for the eyes and nose
Instructions: 1. Put some rice in the stocking cap, and put a rubberband on top of it to close it off.
2. Put some more rice in it for a head, and put another rubber band on it to close it off again.
3. spread out the top, and cut a “v” to make the ears. (Again this is my real stocking hat so I will not be cutting it here… please reference the complete project to see this step after cut.)
4. Shape your ears on either side.
5. Add your eyes and nose. I attached mine with fabric glue, but you could use a hot glue gun or another glue of your choice.
6. Tie an optional ribbon around the neck.
My kids made these bunnies.
Happy spring everyone!
and get my crazy creations delivered straight to you inbox.
Never miss a project, update, or latest news!
I’d love for you to visit my YouTube Channel and subscribe
Learn more about “Creating Seasonal Decor for Your Home” to create seasonal decor that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.