Did one of your socks get a hole and you have a single sock lying around? Here is a super easy Easter sock bunny hack that anyone can make!
Easter Sock Bunny Materials
- 1 sock
- Beans, Rice, Fiberfil, or any filler of your choice
- Fishing line
- Hot Glue Gun
Easter Sock BUnny Instructions
How do you make a sock rabbit without rice?
I added white beans to the inside of my sock. This will give my bunny weight and shape. You could alternatively use rice, sand, polyfil, or another item of your choice.
I added 2 rubber bands to create a body and a head. This will hold the bunny form in place.
I cut down the center of the top of the sock to create 2 ears.
I hot glued the raw edges of the sock together.
I rounded the top of the sock sections with scissors to create an ear shape
Here is the basic form of the bunny. You can add eyes and a nose here or embellish your bunny more.
I added a baby barrette to the top of my bunny above the head.
Next, I cut a baby headband and took the little flower section and hot glued it onto the back of my bunny to become the tail.
I used the elastic from the baby headband to create a pretty collar.
I hot glued on some google eyes. I cut some fishline to become whiskers and hot glued them to the rabbit’s face. Lastly, I hot glued a little nose onto the bunny.
Here’s the back of the sock bunny.
Here’s the front of the bunny.
How do you make a sock bunny 5 minute craft?
We have made these out of hats as well, and you can find the tutorial for those larger-sized bunnies and see some that my kid’s made.
How do you make a sock bunny?
You can make these out of regular socks too. Here’s how I made these sock bunnies:
- I placed white beans in the bottom of the sock for a little weight.
- I placed polyfil into the sock.
- I used a rubber band to make a body, and then a head on the sock.
- I used a scissors to cut down the top of the sock to the rubber band.
- I hot glued the raw edges.
- I curved the top of the sock by using scissors to create the top of the ears.
- I tied ribbon around the bunny neck making a bow.
- I used baby hair barretts at the top of the bunnies to cover the top rubberband.
- I hot glued on eyes, whiskers, and a nose.
Cute and Easy Easter Sock Bunny Hack Anyone Can Make Video
Shop any of these stores and I receive a small commission at no cost to you.