Do you want an easy chicken pasta salad recipe? This simple recipe only has 4 ingredients, and you can make it without the chicken if you like.
This post is in collaboration with Mad Dash Mixes. All thoughts and opinions are my own. A big thanks to Mad Dash Mixes for providing me with the cheddar potato soup.
Guess what! I have a discount code for you too! Use code: CrazyChas
Here are the ingredients needed
- Mad Dash Mixes Cranberry Pasta Salad
- 1/2 cup plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Can Mandarin Oranges
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
Here are the instructions
- On a stove top bring a pot of water to a boil. Boil the pasta for 7-9 minutes, drain, and rinse.
Do I need to rinse the pasta?
You don’t have to if you’re having a pasta dish like spaghetti. The starch on the pasta helps the sauce stick to it. If you are having a cold pasta dish, then it’s a good idea to rinse the pasta to remove the starch, stickiness, and stop it from clumping together.
- While waiting for the water to come to a boil, and while the pasta is cooking. Debone your chicken, chop it up, and decide how much you’d like to add to your pasta dish. I put the rest of the chicken into baggies and freeze it in batches for casseroles and hot dishes. If you don’t want chicken in your pasta salad you can skip this step.
- Place the pasta, mandarin oranges, 1/2 cup non fat Greek yogurt, chicken, and cranberry pasta salad packet in a bowl.
- Stir the ingredients together until everything is coated, and chill for one hour.
Please check out Mad Dash Mixes! They have amazing easy mixes including soups, dips, desserts, salads and more! Here’s a coupon code for your discount! CrazyChas
Cranberry Chicken Pasta Salad RecipE Video
Shop any of these stores and I receive a small commission at no cost to you.
Click the images to shop my kitchen favorites