Who wants a Halloween mummy hot dog? My kids get excited for this fun and easy meal every October and it’s delicious!
Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year! I have the excuse to decorate, light candles, drink hot apple cider with cinnamon, read scary stories, watch movies, give treats to the neighbor kids, and see what kids dress up to what they want to be when they grow up (I wanted to be Wonder Woman).
Each year I love to make pumpkin recipes and fun meals of the fall season. One of the traditions I love to do (and even though my kids are older) is to make mummy dogs for them. They always giggle and we sit through the whole meal reminiscing about everyone’s memories.
Halloween Mummy Hot Dog Ingredients
- Hot Dogs
- Refrigerated pizza dough
Halloween Mummy Dog Instructions
- Open your refrigerated pizza dough and cut into 8 strips
- Wrap each hot dog spiraling from the bottom up. Make sure to leave a small space for the mummy’s eyes
- Place on a baking sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9-15 minutes until done.
- Add mummy eyes with mustard, ketchup, olives, or whatever you like
What should I serve with mummy Hot dogs?
- spaghetti squash with spaghetti sauce to look like brains
- carrots with a little cream cheese to hold an almond slice to represent fingers.
- Little Debbie, Hostess, or Dolly Madison treat (in honor of Halloween)
Shop any of these stores and I receive a small commission at no cost to you.