Do you wonder what food goes good with salmon? Fish is an important part of our diet, and eating cruciferous vegetables are encouraged by my cancer center. Here is a easy salmon Asian cabbage salad recipe.
- Small red cabbage
- White vinegar
- Lime juice
- Salt & Pepper
- Sesame Oil
- 1 pouch wild caught salmon
HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS
- Cut up the cabbage, carrots, and apples to accommodate how many servings you’ll need.
- Place on a plate
- Add edamame and peanuts
- Dressing – Mix together vinegar, oil, lime juice, salt, pepper, and ginger
- Place pouch of wild caught salmon on top of the salad
- Pour dressing mix on top.
I like that this recipe is easily adjustable. You can make it for one, up to 4 as is, or even more. It’s fast, easy, and for when you don’t want to turn your oven on in the summer. Enjoy!
Salmon Asian Cabbage Salad video
Click the image below to shop my favorite Baking & Cooking Supplies at Amazon.
Shop any of these stores and I receive a small commission at no cost to you.
Click to shop the images below