Are you looking for easy snowman crafts? I have several to share with you and the best part is that you can make them all in one day.
Snowman Crafts instructions
Snowman Wreath Craft
I spray painted 2 wreath forms with white spray paint. One of the wreaths was smaller than the other.
I tied the 2 wreath forms together, you can glue them if you prefer. I hot glued on some snowflake LED lights, and some tinsel to embellish the snowman.
I added a dollar store hat to the head of the snowman, and I used a rubberband to gather a little fabric at the top to make a little ball.
I hung up my snowman wreath and love how he turned out. I hung him on my front door. You might like some of my other snowman wreath tutorials.
No Sew Snowman Pillow Craft
I grabbed 2 snowman placemats from Dollar Tree. I placed them on top of each other with the wrong sides of the fabric facing each other. Aren’t these adorable snowmen having fun on a snow day?
I used my hot glue gun and I hot glued 3 of the sides together.
I added some adhesive-backed hook and loop fasteners to the last side. This would allow me to add and remove the insert so I could wash my pillow cover.
Snowman night light Craft
I grabbed my craft block for this project. I measured and cut some translucent contact paper and placed it on one side of the craft block.
I put lights inside the craft block, and I hot glued on 2 buttons for eyes. I cut a carrot nose out of construction paper, drew on the lines for definition, and hot glued that onto the bock. I drew on a mouth with a permanent marker.
I added a dollar store hat onto the top of the block, and I used a rubberband to create a little ball on top. I love this as a nightlight in our bathroom.
I made several candles as snowmen. I painted faces on all of them. They ranged from left to right a small jar candle, a large jar candle, a tall skinny candle, and an LED candle. I had some fabric so I cut out little pieces to add scarves to the candles and made a hat for the large candle, as well as a little coaster for the small candle. You can find a snowman candle tutorial that will help with the faces and options.
Easy DIY Snowman Mug Craft
I used some paint that was meant for glass, painted on a snowman face, and followed the instructions for cure time. You can see my full snowman mug tutorial and I will show how I turned it into a fun gift as well.
Do you wonder how to make a snowman craft? I grabbed 2 vases at the thrift store and with a little floor cleaner, glitter, and extras I turned them into a glittery snowman for the winter season! You can see the full tutorial here at How To Make A Snowman Craft
Are you ready to make some snowman craft projects? This is the perfect project to leave up for the entire winter season.
Snowman Crafts Video
You can see all of my crafts here in this video I did with Hometalk
Shop any of these stores and I receive a small commission at no cost to you.
Other Fun DIY Snowman Crafts and Holiday Craft Projects include:
- Use paper plates to create an easy peasy snowman. Kids of all ages can do this.
- Make snowmen out of toilet paper rolls and cardboard tubes
- Another cute snowman craft is making snowmen out of pom poms
- Make an egg carton snowman craft
- Make wood slice snowman ornaments
- Make a paper snowman craft with white chalk or white paper on blue construction paper.
- Take Christmas cards and add epsom salt to them
- Make snowman paper plate masks
- Go outside and make real snowmen for a fun way to get some giggles in as a family.
- Create snowman Christmas ornaments and put them on the Christmas tree
- Make a cotton ball snowman craft
- Make a mason jar lid snowman
- Create a paper bag snowman craft and have a puppet show
- Grab a free printable template online and make some snowmen crafts
- Turn a white sock into an adorable snowman craft
You might like to read this information about Who Invented The Snowman