Floral Bud Vase Bowl –
1 plug in light bulb
1 glove or mitten
1 can of Rust-Oleum Frosted Glass Spray Paint
1. Wash and clean the bud vase, removed any stickers.
2. After it’s dry, spray with Rust-Oleum frosted glass spray paint to the desired look.
3. When the paint is dry, draw on a sharpie face.
4. Put your lightbulb inside the bud vase.
5. Put the glove or mitten on top (it’ll hold the lightbulb in place), and add a rubber band or ribbon on top to make a ball.
My kids are using these as night lights in their rooms. We leave ours up until spring.
and get my crazy creations delivered straight to you inbox.
Never miss a project, update, or latest news!
I’d love for you to visit my YouTube Channel and subscribe
Find out “What Exactly Does It Mean To Repurpose Or Upcycle“, save money, and create the most amazing things.