Are you looking for a pumpkin beverage dispenser? I turned a fake pumpkin into a beverage dispenser for the holidays.
I decided to try my hand at making seasonal drink dispensers. It’s easy, reusable, and much more fun than a punch bowl! This awesome dispenser will be a great addition to any autumn celebration, especially as part of a Halloween party display.
Pumpkin Beverage Dispenser Materials
- A fake or real pumpkin
I’ll be using a fake or foam pumpkin for my tutorial, but you could easily do this with a real pumpkin as well. I’m excited to have a nice design and a focus point of our Halloween party.
Pumpkin Beverage Dispenser Instructions
I first painted them to make them look more real using brown acrylic paint and water mixed together. You can choose from a wide range of beautiful colors. Paint it on, and then pat it off until you get the desired look. You can find a great tutorial on this here: http://www.hometalk.com/22032593/how-to-make-…>
I cut the lid off the first one using a serrated knife. I didn’t want to use my good knives so I bought a 4 pack from Dollar Tree.
For this first pumpkin drink dispenser I’m using box wine. Next, you’ll cut a hole out for the dispenser to come through. I found a juice glass I had about the same size as the spout to trace and measure how big the hole needed to be.
Open up the wine box and pull out the bag of wine with the dispenser. Place the bag in the pumpkin, and pull the dispenser out the hole of the pumpkin. Add a few reusable ice packs into the pumpkin to keep the wine cold if desired.
For the second pumpkin, I wanted to insert a dispenser so that I could use any kind of beverage I wanted. I cut the lid off using a serrated knife. Next, you’ll cut a hole out for the spigot to come through.
This is the dispenser I will be inserting into the pumpkin.
You can make lemonade, sangria, tea, etc in this one. Again, add the reusable freezer ice packs around it to keep your beverage cold.
What a heck of a Halloween dispenser! You could add a witch’s hat to the top and make it a witch’s brew pumpkin beverage dispenser. You can buy these at the store (or a kit for that matter from a seller on Amazon or a supplier at a store) as an investment piece. It’s a big purchase you’ll want to protect the glass to keep it in excellent condition, and with this particular dispenser, I don’t have to worry about cracks or leaks with this one. It’s a great size and it gives the party a high quality piece on the serving line.
It’s a very nice dispenser and not only can I use these for Thanksgiving this year, but they will be a wonderful addition to any fall celebration – Labor Day, Halloween (great witches dispenser), Thanksgiving, and Christmas! Happy Holidays everyone!
Pumpkin Beverage DispenserChallenge
Shop any of these stores and I receive a small commission at no cost to you.
Pumpkin Beverage Dispenser Recipe Ideas:
A pumpkin beverage dispenser sounds like a fun and creative idea for serving drinks during Halloween or fall-themed parties. You can serve a variety of drinks from it, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, depending on your audience and preferences. Here are some ideas for drinks you can serve from your foam pumpkin beverage dispenser, let the flow of liquids begin!
Pumpkin Spice Punch:
- In your pumpkin beverage dispenser, combine equal parts of apple cider, ginger ale, and orange juice.
- Add a hint of pumpkin spice syrup to taste.
- Stir well to mix the ingredients.
- Add slices of fresh apple and orange for extra flavor and visual appeal.
- Serve over ice and garnish with a cinnamon stick or orange slices.
Spiked Pumpkin Punch:
- Follow the instructions for Pumpkin Spice Punch.
- To spike the punch, add your choice of rum, whiskey, or spiced liqueurs like Fireball or Kahlúa to individual servings, according to each guest’s preference.
- Heat a pot of traditional apple cider on the stove until it’s warm (but not boiling).
- Transfer the warm cider to your pumpkin dispenser.
- Provide a selection of spices (cinnamon sticks, cloves) and garnishes (slices of apple, orange, and lemon) for guests to customize their drinks.
- Prepare hot chocolate according to your favorite recipe.
- Fill your pumpkin dispenser with the hot chocolate.
- Offer a variety of toppings like marshmallows, whipped cream, chocolate shavings, and caramel drizzle for guests to add to their cups.
- In your foam pumpkin beverage dispenser, mix lime sherbet with lemon-lime soda and pineapple juice.
- Stir until well combined.
- Add gummy worms or other creepy garnishes for a fun, spooky effect.
- Prepare non-alcoholic versions of the Pumpkin Spice Punch, Spiked Pumpkin Punch, or Apple Cider by omitting the alcohol.
- In your pumpkin dispenser, combine equal parts of orange juice, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice.
- Top off with carbonated soda (ginger ale or lemon-lime soda).
- Stir to mix the ingredients.
- Serve over ice and garnish with fruit slices.
- In a large container, combine red wine, apple cider, sliced apples, orange slices, and a touch of cinnamon.
- Let it chill in the fridge for at least a few hours.
- Transfer the sangria to your foam pumpkin dispenser.
- Serve in glasses with ice.
- Brew a batch of sweet tea and allow it to cool.
- Transfer the sweet tea to your foam pumpkinbeverage dispenser.
- Provide lemon slices or mint sprigs for garnish.
- Prepare lemonade according to your favorite recipe.
- For a seasonal twist, you can add a hint of cranberry or pomegranate juice to the lemonade.
- Transfer the lemonade to your foam pumpkin dispenser.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices or cranberry/pomegranate garnishes.
Caramel Apple Punch:
- In your foam pumpkin dispenser, mix apple juice with caramel syrup to taste.
- Add a splash of sparkling water for fizz.
- Garnish with apple slices and a drizzle of caramel syrup.
- In your pumpkin beverage dispenser, combine cranberry juice, ginger beer, and vodka to taste.
- Serve over ice and garnish with cranberry or lime slices.
Pumpkin Pie Martini:
- Rim martini glasses with crushed graham crackers.
- In a shaker, mix pumpkin pie liqueur, vanilla vodka, and a touch of cream.
- Strain into martini glasses and garnish with a small piece of cinnamon stick.
- Heat a bottle of red wine in a pot with mulling spices, orange slices, and a touch of brandy.
- Pour the mulled wine into your foam pumpkinbeverage dispenser.
- Serve it warm in mugs.
- Brew a strong chai tea according to your preferred recipe.
- Steam milk.
- Combine the brewed chai tea and steamed milk in your foam pumpkin dispenser.
- Add honey or maple syrup for sweetness.
Ginger Pumpkin Punch:
- In your foam pumpkin drink dispenser, mix ginger ale with pumpkin puree, a hint of vanilla extract, and a touch of honey.
- Stir well to combine the flavors.
- Serve over ice.
Apple Cider Mimosa:
- Fill your foam pumpkin dispenser with apple cider.
- In individual glasses, combine apple cider with champagne or sparkling wine in a 1:1 ratio.
- Serve the apple cider mimosas in champagne flutes or wine glasses.
- Mix pomegranate juice with sparkling water.
- Add a splash of citrusy vodka or gin to taste.
- Transfer the pomegranate spritzer to your foam pumpkin dispenser.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds.
Hot Buttered Rum:
- In a saucepan, heat dark rum, butter, brown sugar, and a dash of spices like cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour the hot buttered rum into your foam pumpkin dispenser.
- Serve it warm in mugs.
Green Goblin Punch:
- In your foam pumpkin dispenser, combine pineapple juice, lime sherbet, and lemon-lime soda.
- Stir until well combined.
- Add slices of green apple for garnish.
Candy Corn Cooler:
- Layer orange juice and pineapple juice in your foam pumpkin dispenser.
- Top it off with a float of whipped cream for a candy corn effect.
Cranberry-Ginger Ale Spritz:
- Mix cranberry juice with ginger ale in your foam pumpkin dispenser.
- Serve over ice.
Maple Bourbon Smash:
- In a glass, muddle a sprig of rosemary with pure maple syrup and fresh lemon juice.
- Add bourbon to taste.
- Pour the mixture into your foam pumpkin dispenser.
- Serve over ice and garnish with a rosemary sprig.
Enjoy making and serving these delicious and creative drinks from your witch’s brew dispenser!
Check out my other pumpkin projects!