Are you looking for mirror and window cleaning? I have always dreaded cleaning windows and mirrors because they always seem to be streaky afterward. I was also looking for a chemical-free way to clean them. I found a super easy and Eco-friendly way to clean your windows and mirrors and make them streak-free!
My dad had bought these microfiber clothes from Amazon and fell in love with them and couldn’t wait to share them with me. He is always looking for the best ways to clean windows – both at his home and on the cars he works on at his body shop.
Easy and Awesome Eco Friendly Mirror and Window Cleaning Video
Mirror and Window Cleaning Instructions
Before I start – this is not a sponsored post. I purchased these and have been using them ever since. This is my honest opinion.
What is the best way to clean windows without streaking?
You’ll also need a bucket of water.
1. Wipe window with damp microfiber cloth
First start with the green cloth (instructions are included with the clothes). Get it wet and then wring it out.
Wipe your window with the cloth.
2. Wipe the window with the dry microfiber cloth
Next use the blue cloth dry and wipe the window dry.
That’s all there is to it and I love that your windows will be streak free!
What is the best way to clean mirrors without streaking?
Wet your green cloth and wring it out
Follow that up with the dry blue cloth and wipe off the mirror completely.
Your windows and mirrors are now clean and streak free. How easy was that!
Mirror and Window Cleaning Video
Other options for window cleaners:
- Hire a cleaning service or professional window cleaning services, especially for exterior cleanings that might be hard to reach
- A pressure washer can do a great job outside
- Place some rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle and use paper towels to clean windows and mirrors.
- Don’t forget to clean your window screens while cleaning those windows.
- If you notice it is foggy between your glass panes, it might mean the seal is broken and it’s time for your residential windows to be replaced. many companies will offer a free estimate for this.
- If your windows aren’t coming clean, it could be water spots, mineral deposits, or hard water stains on your glass and it has caused glass etching.
- You can always clean your windows with soapy water just make sure to do an excellent job of rinsing them or the soap residue will leave behind a sticky residue and attract dirt.
- You can use a glass cleaner for cleaning windows or mirrors
- Don’t forget to clean out your window tracks.
- You can clean your windows by adding a few tablespoons of white vinegar to a bucket of water.
- Always use a clean microfiber cloth so you’re not pushing the dirt around and potentially scratching your glass.
- If you do have hard water you can always use distilled water or purified water with a damp cloth or soft microfiber cloth to clean your windows
- You can also make some homemade cleaning solutions and the best homemade window cleaner includes ammonia
Organic Cleaning – DIY Recipes and Tips To Clean the Chemical-Free and Natural Way
When cleaning your home there are amazing ways to be efficient with your time as well as minimize the chemicals in your home. In this book, you’ll learn what natural and organic products to use, the recipes to create, how to use the cleaners in your home, tips, and tricks, and how inexpensive it is to clean naturally. So what are you waiting for? Start cleaning organically and naturally today!
Shop any of these stores and I receive a small commission at no cost to you.