Floral Bud Vase Bowl –
1 plug in light bulb
1 glove or mitten
1 can of Rust-Oleum Frosted Glass Spray Paint
1. Wash and clean the bud vase, removed any stickers.
2. After it’s dry, spray with Rust-Oleum frosted glass spray paint to the desired look.
3. When the paint is dry, draw on a sharpie face.
4. Put your lightbulb inside the bud vase.
5. Put the glove or mitten on top (it’ll hold the lightbulb in place), and add a rubber band or ribbon on top to make a ball.
My kids are using these as night lights in their rooms. We leave ours up until spring.
Subscribe to my blog you’ll be signed up to receive FREE subscriber exclusives!!!