Do you want a baked pumpkin seed recipe? We have made these for years and want to share our healthy pumpkin seeds baked recipe with you.
- Pumpkin Seeds (rinsing optional)
- Oil of your choice (we use Avocado Oil)
- Salt (we use sea salt)
How to make baked pumpkin seeds.
- Collect your pumpkin seeds from your pumpkin.
- Pull out the big chunks or pieces of pumpkin so just the seeds remain
- Rinse the pumpkin seeds (this is optional)
- Place seeds in a bowl
- For every cup of seeds, add 1 TBSP oil, 1 TSP salt, and mix together.
- Place on a baking sheet
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Cool and serve
Store in an air tight container after cooling.
We love this recipe and as I mentioned, it’s been in our family for years. We hope you will like it too.
You can easily use other seasonings as well like cinnamon and sugar, season salt, chili powder, etc.
Pumpkin Seeds Baked Recipe Video
Ways to support me with out it costing you a dime!
Click and shop any of these stores – I receive a small commission at no cost to you.