What is pumpkin pie fluff? It’s an easy and delicious recipe that you can eat alone or use as a dip, and it’s super easy to make.
This post is in collaboration with Mad Dash Mixes. All thoughts and opinions are my own. A big thanks to Mad Dash Mixes for providing me with the mix.
Guess what! I have a discount code for you too! Use code: CrazyChas
What are the ingredients in pumpkin pie fluff?
- Mad Dash Mixes No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheese Cake Mix
- 2, 8 ounces non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 container cool whip
Here is how you make pumpkin spice dip
- Mix the 2 containers of non fat greek yogurt, cool whip, and pumpkin spice cheese cake mix together until smooth.
- Serve immedately or place in an airtight container and store in the refridgerator.
What do you serve with pumpkin pie fluff?
- Ginger snap cookies
- Graham Crackers
- Animal Crackers
- Dried bread Sticks
- Apple slices
- Pear Slices
- Pretzel Sticks
- Eat it plain with a spoon
CAN I USE PUMPKIN PIE FILLING?
I wouldn’t use pumpkin pie filling in this recipe, but you sure could add just plain canned pumpkin for even more healthiness.
What substitutions or add ins can I use?
- Change out the greek yogurt for cream cheese.
- Add canned pumpkin
- Use real whipping cream
- Add chocolate chips or cinnamon chips
Please check out Mad Dash Mixes! They have amazing easy mixes including soups, dips, desserts, salads and more! Here’s a coupon code for your discount! CrazyChas
Yummy Pumpkin Pie Fluff Dip Video
Shop any of these stores and I receive a small commission at no cost to you.