During the holidays we look for recipes we remember, new recipes, and easy recipes. This hashbrown casserole recipe is one our family loves.
- 1 pound frozen hashbrowns
- 1 8 ounce container non fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Shredded cheese of your choice
here are the instructions
- Place your hasbrowns, cream of mushroom soup , cream of celery soup, and non fat plain Greek yogurt in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients together
- Place the mixture in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for 1 hour.
- Pull out of the oven, top with our shredded cheese, and place back in the oven.
- Bake until the chees has melted.
- Pull out of the oven and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Hashbrown Casserole Recipe Video
I do not thaw the hashbrowns before cooking
Eggs, steak, bacon, are great options. You can throw hashbrowns in a skillet or casserole to make a complete all in one meal too.
Mix together your hashbrowns, cream of mushroom, cream of celery, and non fat plain greek yogurt together in a bowl. Place in a 9 x 13 baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Pull out and top with shredded cheese of your choice, and place back in the oven. Bake until the cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes then serve.