What is squash casserole? My recipe consists of a lot of flexible ingredients that can be adjusted for many people’s tastes.
What ingredients are needed for squash casserole?
- 1 can black beans
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package Seeds of Change Quinoa, Brown & Red Rice, with Flax Seed
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup cooked squash (I used fresh baked pumpkin)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Put vegetable broth, seasonings, celery, and carrots in a slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook on low for 1 more hour
- Can add a protein – chicken or beef
- Can use other kinds of squash – acorn, zucchini, yellow, butternut, spaghetti
- Can use chicken broth
- Can add spinach or other leafy greens
- Can use other creamy soup like celery or chicken
Spoon into a bowl and enjoy!
Ways to support me with out it costing you a dime!
Click and shop any of these stores – I receive a small commission at no cost to you.