Who needs some gifts for crafty moms? Whether it’s a DIY or a purchased gift I have some ideas that might help you.
So taking into consideration our Mindful Moment, YOU deserve something special, and special doesn’t have to mean something big. One of the things I love to have for mother’s day or my birthday or just a treat for myself is the gift of time. Just spending time with someone fills my cup, and builds memories which for me is huge. So no matter who you are celebrate YOU and do something special for yourself. What is that for you? I’d love to know in the comments below!
When I was asked at one point what would be a fun gift for me, I asked for a battery-powered hot glue gun, an orbital sander, etc. When I was asked once what I wanted to do with my whole day, one of my answers was to drink a hot cup of coffee while it’s hot, and the next thing I wanted to do was create a personalized gift for not just me but for the whole family. This was one of the best mother’s day gifts, the perfect present, and a special gift. The gift of time that the best mom wants, and to create a long-time memory.
We’re going to look at some best gifts for that crafty mama! These gifts are great for any of their DIY projects and make great a great mother’s day gift, birthday gift, Christmas gift, etc. These are the ladies who love to make diy gifts, diy presents, and handmade gifts for others. They like learning new skills. So dig into this list and find the perfect gift idea and take it to the next level buy getting her something she’ll love. Let’s get started with some thoughtful mother’s day gift ideas that family members can give to creative people. Remember this doesn’t just have to be for mother’s day either… these gifts are good for any special occasion, special events, etc. Let’s get this gift guide going for those crafty women!
Gifts for craft moms and others
What should I get my crafty mom?
There are so many different ideas for what to get a crafty person in your life anytime of year. We’re going to cover some ideas like craft supplies, craft organization, craft heirloom ideas, DIY craft ideas that you can do yourself or do together.
1. crafting tool gifts
You might enjoy my other post on 5 Awesome and Useful Gifts for Crafters
2. Supply gifts
3. Organizing gifts
4. Heirloom gifts
5. DIY Gifts for Crafty Moms AND other gift ideas
What can be gifted to mother?
If DIY isn’t your thing you can easily build your own gift basket of things and or you can purchase something that they love.
- Do they drink coffee, hot chocolate, or tea? Then get them those supplies.
- Do they need some pampering? Create your own spa package or get a gift card to the spa.
- Do they love to read? Pick a book you can both read and discuss together
- Do they love scents? Candles, diffusers, and essential oils might be the way to go.
- You can also invest in craft-making kits. There are plenty out there from candle making, wreaths, sewing, etc.
6. Dynomite Deals This Week! DIY Gifts for Crafty Moms and Others
What are some other gift ideas for crafty people?
- embroidery kits
- sewing machine
- adult coloring book
- watercolor painting
- cricut machine and vinyl rolls
- craft room organization
- a new hobby
- a craft project kit, like diy lip balms, or decorate a tote bag
- a fun craft to do together
- necessary items for crafting, a practical gift for that crafty woman – tools, small items like supplies, paint sets, etc
I hope this helped you pick a thoughtful gift for the crafty ladies in your life, and with your shopping needs.
Thanks for reading to the end!