Do you want a healthy spinach artichoke dip? Not only will this recipe be healthy, but it’s easy and delicious too.
This post is in collaboration with Mad Dash Mixes. All thoughts and opinions are my own. A big thanks to Mad Dash Mixes for providing me with the mix.
Guess what! I have a discount code for you too! Use code: CrazyChas
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
- Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip Mix
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. non fat Greek yogurt
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- Mini Crockpot
Here are the instructions
- I placed 8 ounces of cream cheese in our mini crock pot.
- Because of my breast cancer, for any of my dairy products I make sure they are organic if possible, and if not the key things I look for that the cows are not treated with the growth hormone.
- Once the cream cheese was warmed up, I added the Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip Mix, non fat Greek yogurt, and artichoke hearts. I mixed them in and let it warm up.
- I added the parmesan cheese and stirred it in. I let that warm up until it was melted.
- Once it was warmed completely, it was ready to serve.
- We like to serve it with vegetables. You could also serve it with bread, chips, and crackers.
Please check out Mad Dash Mixes! They have amazing easy mixes including soups, dips, desserts, salads and more! Here’s a coupon code for your discount! CrazyChas
You can put it in a baking safe dish and warm it up in the oven or microwave. I like to put it in a mini crockpot so it heats up nice and stays warm.
Yes, if you buy pre-mixed cold dip you can put it in a baking safe dish and warm it up in the oven or microwave. I like to put it in a mini crockpot so it heats up nice and stays warm.
You can keep it out for about 2 hours. If you have it in a slow cooker you can keep it out longer.
Yes, after you’re done making it you can heat it up immediately or store it in the refrigerator until ready to use. You can also put it in the refrigerator after your done eating it to store it.
If you are trying to be healthy, serve it with vegetables. Spinach dip also goes well with crackers, pita chips, and cut up bread chunks. You can even serve it in a bread bowl.
Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip Video
Shop any of these stores and I receive a small commission at no cost to you.