If you’re looking for Easter Tiered Tray ideas, look no further. I have a unique and versatile idea to share with you.
I have a variety of tea cups and as many of you know I like to use things or create something useful with them. With a quick stop at the thrift store, a little spray paint, and my tea cups, I made a serving centerpiece!
Easter Tiered Tray ideas Instructions
My first find was a candle holder.
I painted it with white Rustoleum spray paint.
After letting it dry for 24 hours, I placed my different tea cups onto the candle holders.
If you want it to be more secure you could use silicone, hot glue, E6000 to adhere the cups to the saucers and the saucers to the candle holder.
I placed it on my dining room table. I can use it as a display or …
I can use it as a serving tray of sorts … fill the cups with different treats for afternoon tea.
Another option would be to place it outside and put birdseed and or water in the tea cups and make it an outdoor bird feeder.
Shop any of these stores and I receive a small commission at no cost to you.
BTaT- Tea Cups, Tea Cups an...Shop on AmazonHIWARE 1000ml Glass Teapot ...Shop on AmazonAmazon Basics Stainless Ste...Shop on AmazonTaylors of Harrogate Assort...Shop on AmazonOpps Mini Artificial Plants...Shop on Amazon
Other ways to use a themed tiered tray:
- A fall tiered tray with teacups filled with beautiful fall leaves or other natural elements.
- A fourth of July or patriotic tiered tray with teacups filled with red, white, and blue jellybeans.
- A Mother’s Day tiered tray with teacups filled with flower blossoms.
- An Easter tiered tray with teacups filled with Easter eggs.
- Include a tiered tray in a springtime vignette.
- A St. Patrick’s Day tiered tray with teacups filled with green and white jellybeans.
- Add a tiered tray to a coffee bar with teacups filled with cream and sugar.
- Could be used for hot chocolate with marshmallows and other filler items.
No matter if you use this for easter decorations, decor pieces, in a little nook, spring season or made to match your color scheme for year-round use, you will find there are unlimited possibilities for your own tiered tray! Kitchen island or on the coffee table, this is the perfect way to add pops of color to your favorite places in your home while adding a unique home decor piece to your collection!