Want to make fun easy bunny biscuits? With a roll of refrigerated biscuits, you can make these easy bunny biscuits anytime. Easy to change up, and my kids still love them to this day!
What ingredients are needed to make bunny biscuits or rabbit biscuits?
THESE ARE THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED
Pick any pack of refrigerated biscuits that you like. I’m using Great Value brand regular buttermilk biscuits. Keep the dough chilled until you are ready to begin.
Bunny Biscuits Easy and Delicious Video
HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS
Follow the canned biscuits directions for greasing the baking sheet or not. I greased my cookie sheet and placed the biscuits on the pan.
Half of the biscuits will be the face, and the other half will be the ears. Cut the ears with a kitchen scissors or knife almost all the way down the middle in half.
Press the 2 biscuits together like this shape.
Leave them plain or have some fun. I sprinkled mine with cinnamon and sugar.
Bake according to your package instructions. Mine were 350 for 10 minutes.
Pull out and let cool completely.
Decorate the cooled biscuits with frosting, leave them plain, or sometimes I just add chocolate chips, white chocolate chips or raisins for eyes and a nose, and almond slivers for whiskers.
What else can you use to decorate the bunny biscuits:
- icing sugar
- coconut to add fur
- mini marshmallow to make paws or even bunny tails
- add pink icing for a tongue or inside the ears
Serve and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this you might like my Easy Peel Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe
Use a package of refrigerated biscuits. One biscuit is the head, and cut a second biscuit to create ears. Bake as instructed on the package. Pull out of the oven and cool. Decorate with frosting, chocolate chips, raisins, almonds, or leave plain.
They can help with this bunny biscuit recipe. They can place the biscuits onto the pan, older kids can help use the scissors to cut the ears, and kids can help decorate the bunny biscuits when they’re cool.
A package of refrigerated biscuits, and optional decorating supplies like chocolate chips, raisins, almonds, cinnamon and sugar, frosting.
Bunny Biscuit Easy and Delicious Video
Shop any of these stores and I receive a small commission at no cost to you.
Bunny Biscuits Easy and Delicious
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits
- Optional decorating ideas include frosting chocolate chips, raisins, almonds, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Half of the biscuits will be the face, and the other half will be the ears. Cut the ears with kitchen scissors or knife almost all the way down the middle in half.
- Press the ears biscuit onto the plain biscuit.
- Bake according to your package instructions.
- Pull out and cool completely
- Optional – decorate if desired.