Do you want an easy baseball gift? Personalize this project, and it is easily adjustable, eco-friendly, and great for so many occasions.
Materials needed to make a baseball or sport themed gift
You can adjust any of these items for the person you’re giving it to.
How Do you Customize a gift?
- Change up the hat for a sports team or activity of their choice.
- Choose their favorite snacks
- Pick any glass, beverage, and stencil you like that will be perfect for the person you’re giving it to.
Here are the instructions for making a baseball or sport gift
1. Decide on a hat
The hat will be the eco-friendly gift basket. You can either customize the hat or purchase their favorite sports team hat.
How do you customize a hat yourself?
- Add stickers
- Place an adhesive stencil of your choice on the hat, add paint, and peel off the stencil
- Iron-on a patch
- Paint or draw on the hat
- Sew something on the hat
2. Create a custom glass as a gift
- I purchased a pint glass and I washed and dried it.
- I wiped the entire glass with rubbing alcohol to make sure it was clean of all fingerprints, oil, and dirt.
- I placed an adhesive stencil onto the glass.
- I painted on Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Make sure to place it on thick and avoid brush strokes or they will show up.
- Let sit on the glass for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the etching cream off the glass. I use rubber gloves to protect my hands.
- Dry off the glass
- This glass is permanently etched and can go in the dishwasher.
3. Assemble the baseball gift
- Tip the hat upside down
- Place your glass in the hat
- Surround the glass with the snacks
You’re gift is ready! This gift is great for Father’s Day, Birthday, Holidays, and more!
Easy Baseball Gift Customizable DIY Video
Create a fun customized gift by buying a baseball hat, flip it upside down and fill it with baseball game snacks and other fun team items.
Etched glasses, wood burned cutting boards or coasters, photo coasters, and other items that are useful.