Are you looking for DIY Dollar Tree Valentine Gifts? I have made a few to share with you that are cute, easy, and inexpensive.
Today we’re taking a trip to Dollar Tree for an easy DIY Valentine’s Day gift idea.
Here are a few ideas of some things to grab first you’ll need some Valentine’s Day candy. Just a shout out to a few of the great things I saw were Reese’s, hot chocolate bombs, as well as Twizzlers nibs, stir sticks for the hot chocolate bombs if you like peppermint hot chocolate stir sticks, and Werthers.
Dollar Tree Valentine Gifts Materials
You’ll need two bowls per person, and I’m also going to grab a vinyl tablecloth. You could use pink or red or Valentine’s Day one if you choose. Now that I’ve got everything I need let’s head home and put it all together.
Dollar Tree Valentine Gifts Video
Dollar Tree Valentine Gifts instructions
1. Choose your Candy
This first DIY is for my husband and I grabbed a few of his favorite candies.
2. Place Candy In The Bowl
I’m going to place one bowl on the bottom and save the other bowl. I’m going to place all of the candy into the bowl and I’m going to have to layer it so it fits in there nicely for this next step that I’m going to need to do.
3. Place the second bowl on top of the First Bowl
Once I have all of the candy in place I’m going to put the other bowl on top like a lid.
4. Tape the bowls together
I added four pieces of Scotch tape on four sides to keep the two bowls together nicely but yet be able to take them apart when the time comes.
5. Cut and Wrap the bowls with the tablecloth
I opened my tablecloth and then cut it to the size that I would need. open the tablecloth up and I place the bowl in the center of the tablecloth. I folded one side up and taped it to the bowl just like you would a present and then grabbed the other side and taped that as well.
6. Pinch and tie both sides of the bowl
I flip the bill over so that the tape on the side would be on the bottom. Now it was time to Bunch up the ends so I cut a piece of ribbon and then pinch the end of the tablecloth closed and tied the ribbon around it. I then repeated this process on the other side cutting the ribbon pinching the end and then tying it closed.
Can you tell me what it is? It looks like a little piece of candy and ironically it has a bunch of candy inside. Now let’s move on to the next one.
The next two that I made are exactly the same as they’re for both of my kids and I picked some of their favorite candies.
For this next one, I placed the candy into the bowl now for these bowls I use these for my Christmas DIYs when I made my lollipops and candy canes you might want to check those out on my blog and YouTube channel.
I place the candy all into the bowl and then I added the other bowl on top like a lid I taped it closed and then I was ready to wrap it up.
I had cut the tablecloth and placed my bowl in the center wrapped the two ends and taped them onto the bowls just like a present. I flipped them over and then cut some ribbon and tied the ends closed.
Now it’s your turn to head to the dollar store and check out all of the Dollar Tree Valentine’s Day items. Build your own Valentine’s Day gifts.
Here are some additional valentine gift ideas:
- make fantastic gift baskets by adding a teddy bear, candle, socks, and conversation hearts
- bouquet or candy bouquets with pencils, straws, or wooden stick, foam hearts, and Hershey’s kisses. All you’ll need is a glue gun
- Fill a gift bag with candy like jelly beans, hot chocolate, and another sweet treat
- chocolate heart or tin
- Fill a jar with craft supplies like glitter, scissors, twine, yarn, etc
- Fill a jar with sweet nothings to pull out creating tons of valentine’s date nights with your sweetheart throughout the year.
While you’re there be sure to check out some of the following:
- Home decor
- Valentine signs and other cute signs
- Dollar Tree Valentine’s gift ideas for the entire class
- Grab items for your Valentine’s day party
- Heart-shaped wreath
- items for your child, teen, coworker, friends, etc
- burlap banner
- cake mixes
- heart cookie cutter and turn those into ornaments
- items to decorate your mantel
- other Valentine’s day decorations
- Items to make these Valentine DIYs
I hope this inspires you to make some fun candy Valentine’s Day treats of your own I’d love it if you’d subscribe to my YouTube channel and my blog. Thanks for watching and I’ll see you in my next video and don’t forget to like share and subscribe.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Dollar Tree Valentine Gifts Video
Shop any of these stores and I receive a small commission at no cost to you.
Cheap and Easy DIY Dollar Tree Valentine Gifts
- 1 Scissors
- 2 bowls per person https://amzn.to/3vTckYs
- tablecloth https://amzn.to/3H4aE4N
- candy https://amzn.to/3inwjvb
- tape https://amzn.to/3XdoM0Q
- ribbon https://amzn.to/3W2Y75H
- CHOOSE YOUR CANDY
- PLACE CANDY IN THE BOWL
- PLACE THE SECOND BOWL ON TOP OF THE FIRST BOWL
- TAPE THE BOWLS TOGETHER
- CUT AND WRAP THE BOWLS WITH THE TABLECLOTH
- PINCH AND TIE BOTH SIDES OF THE BOWL
Check out some of my Valentine’s decor!