Are you looking for a recipe to make your own almond creamer? I’m sharing my easy DIY recipe with you, and I think it’s delicious.
Today I am going to show you how to make your own almond creamer. Almond milk is a lactose free, dairy-free, gluten-free alternative to regular milk. This creamer has a rich flavor that makes my morning cup of coffee even more delicious. So let’s get started.
Almond Creamer Ingredients
Almond Creamer Video
Almond Creamer instructions
1. Pour Almond Milk into Saucepan
I started this recipe with Silk Organic unsweetened almond milk. You can use straight almond milk in coffee and enjoy the natural flavor.
I poured about half a carton of almond milk into a saucepan.
2. Add A Cinnamon Stick To the Almond Milk
I added a cinnamon stick to the pan.
3. Add Vanilla Extract to the Almond Milk
I added about one tablespoon of Kirkland 100 pure vanilla extract to the saucepan, and you could add more or less as desired.
4. Cook and Whisk the mixture
I whisked it all together and turned my burner on to simmer and whisked it occasionally.
It’s important not to go any higher than a simmer or you could compromise the Integrity of your almond milk.
The great thing about this recipe is you can adjust it to your own taste. You can also cook this in the crock pot on warm.
5. Pour into a container and refrigerate
Once it’s done, pour it into a glass container and store it in the refrigerator.
- a touch of sea salt
- cane sugar to taste
Enjoy the creamy heights it’ll take your coffee. Splash some in 8 fl oz today!
I hope this inspires you to make some almond milk creamer of your own. I’d love it if you’d subscribe to my YouTube channel and my blog.
Thanks for watching and I’ll see you in my next video don’t forget to like, share and subscribe.
AlmondMilk Tips and Info
- Many have pea protein in them
- Low on calories
- Check for calcium, an important nutrient we all need and most of them count for 37% of your daily value
- Make sure it doesn’t have artificial colors
- Tree Nuts: Look for warnings, look for allergen content, and an allergen statement, and stay away from it if you have nut allergies
- A great alternative to soy milk
- carrageenan is an additive added to some to thicken the milk.
- a better alternative to soda 🙂
- potassium citrate is preservative
- gellan gum is a food additive to bind and stabilizes
- sunflower lecithin that keeps the oils suspended in the almond water. It’s also a good source of vitamin B
- check for nutrition, and watch out for oil, oil is used to make the almond milk thicker, and not all oils are created equal. You’ll see anything ranging from high oleic sunflower oil to canola oil, etc
- Almond milk is cholesterol-free
- Perishable must be stored in the refrigerator and honor expiration dates. Usually stays fresh for 7-10 days for consumption.
- Groceries: Check your weekly ad for special promotions, exclusive perks, store collect coupons, and loyalty programs. Grocery stores (like Albertsons companies) will deliver (and sometimes unlimited free delivery) for your convenience when you place your order online. Sometimes the better deal is pickup.
- Has 3 grams total fat per one cup serving
- Some people feel like almond milk has a sweet taste.
- You can find non-GMO project verified brands.
Almond Creamer Video
Shop any of these stores and I receive a small commission at no cost to you.
Delicious and Easy DIY Almond Creamer with Video
- Almond Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Cinnamon Sticks
- POUR ALMOND MILK INTO SAUCEPAN
- ADD A CINNAMON STICK TO THE ALMOND MILK
- ADD VANILLA EXTRACT TO THE ALMOND MILK
- COOK AND WHISK THE MIXTURE
- POUR INTO A CONTAINER AND REFRIGERATE
Leave a Reply