How do you make coleslaw from scratch? I’m sharing our healthy coleslaw dressing recipe.
What is coleslaw dressing made of?
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED
- 1/2 cup plain organic Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP organic sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1 TBSP horseradish mustard
Here are the instructions
- Shred your cabbage or use a bag of shredded cabbage from the store
- Mix the above ingredients for the dressing
- Toss the dressing and the cabbage together
- Serve immediately or let stand for 1 hour to let the flavors grow.
Healthy Coleslaw Dressing Video
Shop any of these stores and I receive a small commission at no cost to you.