Have you heard of devil cookies? They are cookies made from a Devil’s Food chocolate cake mix box and are so easy to make!
My Aunt Sheree is the queen of cake box cookies. She has learned to mix and match tons of these and as I make them I’ll be sharing them with you. These recipes have been fantastic as I needed to bring a dessert to any event. I have brought them to baseball games, school functions, family and friend functions, and even my husband has been making them for his cookie shift at his work. These are so easy to make and loved by so many! I’m so excited to share another variation with you and this one comes from me specifically as I love mint M&Ms.
Ingredients for devil cookies
- 1 Box Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil of your choice
- Add ins – like mint M & Ms, chocolate chips, sprinkles etc.
Instructions for devil cookies
1. Place 2 eggs and 1/2 cup oil in a bowl
2. Add chocolate Devil’s Food Cake Mix and add-ins into the bowl and stir until mixed completely.
3. Drop 1 tablespoon-sized cookie on baking sheets.
I like to use a cookie scoop to help with this process.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes for softer cookies and 10 minutes for crispy cookies.
5. Let cool for 10 minutes.
Easy and Fast Chocolate Cake Mix Devil Cookies Video
Shop any of these stores and I receive a small commission at no cost to you.
You can learn more about the invention of the cake box here.