Classes via Zoom covering the following
- How to film with your phone (phone settings, filming angles, suggested accessories, tips and tricks)
- How to edit your video (Apps, follow along, audience needs, format, etc)
- How to post to YouTube and the best way to post to your Blog (other YouTube tips and tricks)
- Social Media – Creating video for Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook
You’ll have homework (nothing too hard) to practice what you’ve learned and prepare for the next lesson.
- Bonus Q & A Zooms where ask any questions you might have.
- Private Facebook Group for questions, sharing, encouraging, accountability, and more.
- Access to the videos for 6 months (Why only 6 months? Technology is always changing)
- PDF of material covered
Optional Add On
- 1:1 coaching – reviewing your video and giving feedback, extra support, etc
Cost of the class $50 (4 Zoom classes, 4 Q&A Sessions, Facebook Group, Access for 6 months, & Information Sheets.- That’s about $6 per Zoom and less than a cup of coffee at Starbucks)
If you have questions, please feel free to ask.
Class Starts – Coming Soon (use the contact form to be notified)
Are you in?
I loved this course! Chas covered everything in the class related to video creation, plus we had weekly Q&A sessions to go over what we’d learned. The support doesn’t end once the class is over…Chas makes herself available for follow-up through the private FB group. She is a natural teacher and sincerely wants you to succeed! She gave me the confidence to create my first video, including how to film, edit, and upload to social media platforms. I’m now ready to take my blog to the next level by creating video content! Rebecca Watson Zucchini Sisters
If you want to get started with video for social media, this is the course you need! Chas is such a great teacher and will help you until you grasp all of the information you need to video and edit those videos and share them across all of your social media!
This class is perfect for the beginner. Chas did a good job of walking you through how to record, what equipment to use and everything you need to know for each of the different platforms. She took the time to look at our videos and give helpful feedback. It was a great environment for learning. Highly recommend for anyone trying to dip their toe into the intimidating world of creating videos Andrea – Design Morsels
Want to be in the next class? Contact me!
Want to go live on Facebook?
Check out my friend Chloe (Celebrate & Decorate) and her fantastic course! Go Live For Growth CODE: $10 off is golivewithchloe