Welcome to the To Grandma’s House We Go link party. This blogger party is all about you sharing your posts about homemade, homemaking, DIY, recycling, upcycling, before and afters (of rooms, furniture, whatever), build projects, vintage, any kind of creative, frugal, time saving, money saving or green advice, canning and old fashioned recipes. Going back to simpler times, simpler days where we used all that we had and never bought new until there was absolutely no choice.
WHAT I’VE BEEN UP TO THIS WEEK:
MY FEATURE’S THIS WEEK:
- DIY Wreath with Wood Slices – Kippi at Home
- DIY Bed Table – Little Vintage Cottage
- Cork Coasters/Mats – Simple Joys
- EASY DIY ~A RIBBON TREE – Life at Bella Terra
- Butterbeer Rice Krispie Treats Inspired by Harry Potter – Creatively Beth
* Up to 3 links per person.
* Please only submit “new” posts: they don’t have to be new on your blog but they need to be new to us!
* MUST be a link to a blog post and not your home page.
* Other link parties or submission places are welcome as long as they are within the theme.
* Make sure you check out a few other links too while you’re here!
* You MUST follow us on at least one social platform.
* By linking up you’re giving us permission to share your link across all of our social media platforms (and an image therein) and in the Grandma’s House weekly DIY newsletter to promote the link party.
Ways to support me with out it costing you a dime!
Click and shop any of these stores – I receive a small commission at no cost to you.
NOW, LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
*BLOGGERS PLEASE READ…
Starting next week, I’ll be including To Grandma’s House We Go after a recipe… The title of the post will be the recipe name. Please open the recipe each Wednesday, scroll down, and link up!