Welcome to the To Grandma’s House We Go link party. This blogger party is all about you sharing your posts about homemade, homemaking, DIY, recycling, upcycling, before and afters (of rooms, furniture, whatever), build projects, vintage, any kind of creative, frugal, time saving, money saving or green advice, canning and old fashioned recipes. Going back to simpler times, simpler days where we used all that we had and never bought new until there was absolutely no choice.
WHAT I’VE BEEN UP TO THIS WEEK:
MY FEATURE’S THIS WEEK:
- How to Dry and Store Your Homegrown Herbs – Oak Hill Homestead
- Small Batch Refrigerator Dill Pickles – Little Frugal Homestead
- Upcycled Mason Jars – Doodle Buddies
- How to Stencil on Glass Using a Floating Frame – Bluesky at Home
* Up to 3 links per person.
* Please only submit “new” posts: they don’t have to be new on your blog but they need to be new to us!
* MUST be a link to a blog post and not your home page.
* Other link parties or submission places are welcome as long as they are within the theme.
* Make sure you check out a few other links too while you’re here!
* You MUST follow us on at least one social platform.
* By linking up you’re giving us permission to share your link across all of our social media platforms (and an image therein) and in the Grandma’s House weekly DIY newsletter to promote the link party.
Ways to support me with out it costing you a dime!
Click and shop any of these stores – I receive a small commission at no cost to you.
NOW, LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
CALLING ALL BLOGGERS – JOIN US THE FIRST SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH DIY BLOG HOP!
Tarah and I are teaming up the first Sunday of every month with a themed project and we would love to have you join us! Each month’s posts is a different theme – currently we are doing it by room to really let us be versatile and creative. We have opened it up to all other bloggers using Inlinkz to make it easy for us to all share together.