Summer break is finally here! No more hurry hurry before and after school, no more get up super early and get to bed on time. The schedule loosens up a bit and I am so ready for the breather. What are your favorite things to do in the summer?
Welcome to the To Grandma’s House We Go link party. This blogger party is all about you sharing your posts about homemade, homemaking, DIY, recycling, upcycling, before and afters (of rooms, furniture, whatever), build projects, vintage, any kind of creative, frugal, time saving, money saving or green advice, canning and old fashioned recipes. Going back to simpler times, simpler days where we used all that we had and never bought new until there was absolutely no choice.
What I’ve been up to this week:
My Feature’s this week:
A Backyard Wood Burning Fire Pit – Interior Frugalista
How to Refinish Furniture – Real Coake
Strawberry Lemon Bars – Mama of Many Blessings
* Up to 3 links per person.
* Please only submit “new” posts: they don’t have to be new on your blog but they need to be new to us!
* MUST be a link to a blog post and not your home page.
* Other link parties or submission places are welcome as long as they are within the theme.
* Make sure you check out a few other links too while you’re here!
* You MUST follow us on at least one social platform.
Grandma’s House DIY on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter
Chas’ Crazy Creations on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Google+
* By linking up you’re giving us permission to share your link across all of our social media platforms (and an image therein) and in the Grandma’s House weekly DIY newsletter to promote the link party.
Now, let’s get this party started!